Anyone who reads my blog and the comments on a regular basis will already know Sheryl. She and my other aunt, Darlene, are what I like to call my "loyal commenters". From the time we left Canada they have kept in touch by reading and commenting on every single blog post. I always look forward to hearing what they have to say and love that I still feel so connected to home when we are living on the opposite side of the earth. So, to my loyalist and fellow Sagittarius, a big Happy Birthday wish to you!
Today the boys and I went with Dad to Dartmouth for some shopping at Costco, Roots and the Hockey Store, again. I now have the cold so I'm feeling a little crappy along with them. Better to get it out of the way now rather than in Florida.
I don't imagine I will have much to report this week. I think things will be pretty quiet as we prepare for Tim's arrival and our trip to Florida. Take care and keep in to
Sorry to hear you have the cold Jan, but like you say better now than when you are in Florida. The time is sure flying, Tim will be here before you know it.
ReplyDeleteI went to our White Gift Service this morning, Viv came with me, Krista is in Montreal until a week from Monday. I really like our new minister, she is wonderful!
Hayden had a tournament in Amherst this weekend, they won all their games and came home with a gold medal, Tracy said they were some excited and really tired, four games in two days plus the traveling wore them out.
I am now relaxing and watching a Christmas Movie, then it will be off to bed.
Hope you will soon be feeling better.
Thank you Jan for the wonderful birthday wish! Not everyone gets a birthday wish on a blog. I just got back from hot yoga and I have had my shower which I needed badly after sweating profusely for over an hour. I absolutely love it. Sorry to hear that you are not feeling well. I know the boys have been sick also. But as you say it is good to get it over with before your trip. I had a great birthday weekend. Lots of good food and great company. I still want to get up for a visit. I called last week but you weren't there. I am up to my neck in hockey cards and photos but I am trying to get them finished before Christmas as best I can. I know most everyone wants them for Christmas. Well must go and get ready for bed. See you soon!
ReplyDelete