Monday, March 3, 2014

Yay!

It's here!  Ryan's passport arrived last night (Sunday!) around suppertime.  That's only two weeks since we submitted the application.  Not bad!  Now we can relax and start to look forward even more to our upcoming trip.  I am so excited to see Hong Kong, Bali and especially our special guest.

On an unrelated note, I asked Ryan to hang up his sweater yesterday.  I thought this was pretty smart:


It was so beautiful outside yesterday that we had our Mexican friends over for a friendly game of ball hockey.  It was their first time playing and they did very well.




2 comments:

  1. At least he hung at up..LOL. if I tell Katie to hang her clothes up, they typically end up in a ball on the closet floor....until I have to fuss (alot!)

    Glad the passport arrived happily and you guys can get to your special guest!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad Ryan's passport arrived, that is pretty good service. There is more than one way to hang a sweater and leave it to Ryan to find it!

    What a great spot to play hockey, looks like they are having a great time.

    We have had sunshine most of the week, some really nice temps in the afternoon.

    Stevie and I painted most of the week, he is back on days for the next two weeks so I get a break then it is back to painting. We have the ceilings to do downstairs and then I think we are finished.

    This is the last weekend for minor hockey!! Hard to believe, it has passed so quickly.

    Must go and get dressed and get some constructive work done. You guys have a great day and if I am not talking to you before your trip have a wonderful time and a great visit with your mysterious guest!

    Hugs for all, take care.

    ReplyDelete