Well, today I finally sat down and set up my blog. I have so many things on my mind it's difficult to concentrate long enough to get one thing done. The main task I really need to accomplish is to sit down and make a list of everything I need to do. Maybe I should do that now....
No, I must blog.
Just to update all the people following my brand new blog (so far that number is zero but is sure to rise any minute) we have found out this week that it looks like Michelin wants us to be in China on or about February 1st. No problem! Except that we are going to Florida from January 12th to the 27th - a trip that we booked before we knew we would be going to Shenyang. Oh well, four days is enough time, right?
In the meantime we are concentrating on having a wonderful Christmas with our two- and four-year-old boys. They are excited and we are ready to share that excitement with them.
So Merry Christmas any and everyone! I may not do much blogging before we leave for our adventure so I hope everyone has a great holiday season.
Jan
All so exciting Jan! I hope we can come over to see you at least once during your time there.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great experience this will be for you and your family. I'm red with envy...
I told everyone I would blog while here. LOL 8+ months later and I haven't even thought about starting. LOL Can't wait to meet you and your wonderful family! I just hope to make your transition here smooth and to be a great frined. Can't wait for Feb to get here!!
ReplyDeleteSo sorry this took me so long, JJ. It got lost in the mess my inbox has become.
ReplyDeleteI'm so excited for you guys!
Hope you have a magnificent Christmas, trip and move. Yay for you guys!!
Give the boys a squeeze for me :)
D
What a experience for you and the family Jan. Also a great way to watch what you will be doing and sharing that wonderful experience along the way with you. So will expect to be reading all your blogs when you get there in March, hopefully. Have a wonderful trip to the other side of the world.. Love Donna & Bill
ReplyDeleteWow Jan! I was thinking about you the other day...I was looking back at some of the NWW pics from years gone by....and wondered what you had been up to. For sure keep us posted on your adventures and take tons of pics!
ReplyDeleteTwila