I guess I do now! Apparently moving to the other side of the world necessitates starting a blog. I was going to call it "Adventures in China" but in three or four years who knows where our little family will call home. For now, "Never Needed A Blog Before" will chronicle our experiences in Shenyang. I am not naturally a writer so there is a good chance you will see more pictures than funny stories or anecdotes, but I will do my best.
Saturday, January 29, 2011
Back from Florida, China Delayed!
We have returned from a wonderful vacation in Florida and since I slightly messed up our visa application we will not be leaving for China on February 1st. Even if I hadn't forgotten a couple of things I don't think it would have been processed in time for us to be there in early February. I did get everything straightened out before leaving for Florida so for now we are in a bit of a holding pattern, waiting for word on the visas. Once they are ready we should have a better idea. My best guess is a few more weeks (we'll see how good a guess that is). That's fine with me, more time to organize and pack!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How was the trip?
ReplyDeleteThe trip was wonderful. We loved the house we rented, had great weather (not too hot most days) and tired ourselves out at the parks. I shopped a lot, buying stuff for China, and Nick especially had a great time in the pool. I could have stayed longer, seeing the temperatures at home everyday on the internet. But all good things must end! I guess if I really wanted to be in the warm weather we would have signed up for Brazil or India instead of China.
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see pictures from your trip!
ReplyDelete