Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Into the Home Stretch!

As I write this our documents are on the way to us from South Carolina.  They should be here tomorrow at which time I will add my two cents (or four applications and passports) then send it off to Ottawa to be processed.  If all goes well we should have our visas early next week!  What does this all mean?  Well, it means that two weeks from now I should be sitting on a plane wishing I wasn't because this flight is too damn long....

But I digress.  Although we haven't booked the flights yet we should be leaving on or about April 3.  I have the movers coming on Thursday and Friday of next week and then we will be saying sionara (oh wait, that's Japanese) to everyone and heading off for our adventure.  It should be nice arriving in Shenyang in the springtime.  Perhaps all the delays were for a reason!

Zai Jian (THAT's Chinese)

No comments:

Post a Comment