I guess I do now! Apparently moving to the other side of the world necessitates starting a blog. I was going to call it "Adventures in China" but in three or four years who knows where our little family will call home. For now, "Never Needed A Blog Before" will chronicle our experiences in Shenyang. I am not naturally a writer so there is a good chance you will see more pictures than funny stories or anecdotes, but I will do my best.
Thursday, October 24, 2013
Tokyo Bound...
maybe. This weekend I am heading to Japan with a couple other ladies to get a quick glimpse if Tokyo. I'm on my way to the airport as I write, hoping that we will actually be able I make it there today. The weather people are calling for 50+mm of rain as two typhoons collide to the east side of Japan. Since we have a stopover in Seoul, I'm suspecting that we may have to spend a night there and fly into Tokyo tomorrow. I guess we will just have to wait and see!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am reading this on Wednesday so I suspect you are back home now and have had a great trip. Will read on to find out!
ReplyDelete