Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Girls Weekend In Tokyo

I returned last night from two great days and three fabulous nights in Tokyo.  What a fantastic city!  It is in my top three favorites with London and New York City.  It was clean, pretty and very welcoming and I could have stayed a lot longer.  I loved it and can't wait to go back.  I think Tim and the boys need to see it so we may have to return before we leave China for good.  Unfortunately I don't have all the pictures yet so a full post is going to have to wait a couple days.  I didn't take too many photos for two reasons - one, I hate carrying my good camera around all the time and two, I actually broke the lens on said camera on the way to Tokyo.  I was still able to take a few pictures but the other girls took more so I will have to get copies from them.  Until then, have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. So happy to hear you had a wonderful trip! I can't wait to see the photos! I haven't read your blog in so long Jan, but I haven't even been on facebook in about a week. I have been very busy painting the outside of our house: the cement walls, railing, windows in the back and trying to get everything tidied up for the winter. It has been very chilly here the last 2 days. I was fortunate to get my painting all done last week while is was warm in the afternoons. The leaves have been so beautiful and I have been taking lots of photos.

    Well must get ready for choir, have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you had a great trip Jan! I bet the boys were glad to see you, it isn't very often you get away without them. I too will be waiting to see the photos and hearing about your trip.

    As Sheryl said it has been cool here, especially at night. We have had lots of sunshine and there is still lots of heat in that sun yet.

    I did up a scrapbook of Kayla for the girls they are coming down this weekend and I worked all day Monday to get it finished.

    the countdown is on for you guys, before we know it you will be here with us. The time has gone so quickly it hardly seems like anytime since you were here.

    Carl and I have to make a trip into town to get Halloween treats, not sure why I bother, the only ones we have are the boys and Em and Brayden, but I am afraid if I don't get treats I will have a whole lot more. Two of the hockey teams cancelled their time tonight so it won't be quite as busy.

    Carl and I were supposed to go to the States with Lisa and Shawn on Monday, but Bree broke her leg on the weekend playing rugby and she might have to have surgery next week so we have cancelled our trip. I was looking forward to going so hopefully we can go before the snow starts.

    Must run and get my wash done and get things cleaned up for my company on the weekend. Have a great day, hugs for the boys and hi to Tim. Take care.

    ReplyDelete