I guess I do now! Apparently moving to the other side of the world necessitates starting a blog. I was going to call it "Adventures in China" but in three or four years who knows where our little family will call home. For now, "Never Needed A Blog Before" will chronicle our experiences in Shenyang. I am not naturally a writer so there is a good chance you will see more pictures than funny stories or anecdotes, but I will do my best.
Tuesday, November 22, 2011
Almost Home
We have just arrived at the gate for our last flight home. The boys are doing great, Nicholas has been more help than I could have imagined and Ryan, well, he did great for the first eleven hours of the long flight, not so good for the last hour. Overall, we are fairing well considering it's after midnight back in Shenyang. Must go. See you soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yea!!!!!! Welcome Home to Canada Guys
ReplyDelete