We just got off a flight that I thought was only 12 hours but it turns out that when you fly out of New York it takes 14.5 hours. Yay! An extra 2.5 hours on the plane. Thank goodness it was a nice one. The boys did very well and I managed to watch 2.5 movies and even got three hours of sleep once I moved to the floor and gave the boys room to stretch out. I am hoping to watch the second half of the final movie on our last flight - if I can stay awake.
Our transfers went smoothly with kind people helping out along the way. I suppose the most helpful was the porter at JFK that I gave a handsome tip to before he did anything. He was great!
One more flight and we will be 'home' again. We are hungry now and must get something to eat so the boys can have some fun at the playground here at Incheon Airport. I will update again when we arrive in Shenyang.
You are getting there!!! Glad to hear the transfers went smoothly, especially with all that luggage. It is always nice when someone lends a hand. Have a good trip to Shenyang.
ReplyDelete