Friday, January 27, 2012

We're Here

We made it to Shenyang.  Late and very tired but we are here.  I had my massage and slept for two hours after and now I'm just trying to stay awake for a bit so I can sleep tonight.  The boys slept on the plane (a huge 747 jumbo jet which I have never been on before) and Ryan was a mess when I had to wake him up to get off.  The last hour before meeting Tim was rough but we survived.  We've seen lots of fireworks already and there are lots of decorations around.

I must go.  My eyes are screaming.  Will write again soon.

1 comment:

  1. Jan, happy to hear you arrived back home. I can only imagine how tired you must be. I bet it was wonderful to have your massage. Tim must have been so glad to have you guys back in China with him. You have a good sleep and will talk to you later. Love to all.

    ReplyDelete