I guess I do now! Apparently moving to the other side of the world necessitates starting a blog. I was going to call it "Adventures in China" but in three or four years who knows where our little family will call home. For now, "Never Needed A Blog Before" will chronicle our experiences in Shenyang. I am not naturally a writer so there is a good chance you will see more pictures than funny stories or anecdotes, but I will do my best.
Wednesday, February 22, 2012
Goin' Nowhere
Oops! I guess I accidentally deleted this post. It's okay, it was a rather boring one anyway.
Like you Jan, there is not much excitement around here either. It is also snowing here or at least it was, great big flakes, it now has turned to rain. Sheryl got away this morning, her flight went out at 7:30 so I guess she is now in Florida. Hope it is nice and warm for them. Sheryl is still fighting with her cold and is hoping some sunshine and warm temperatures will help her get rid of it. Ellery is off curling, Carl is down stairs, Gramp is cooking lunch and I am cleaning & vacuuming. Not very exciting at all! Carl and I are off to town after lunch, we are going to the wholesalers and the Dollar Store. Well Jan, must go and get the rest of my work done, you guys have a good day. Hope you folks are not coming down with colds. Take Care
Like you Jan, there is not much excitement around here either. It is also snowing here or at least it was, great big flakes, it now has turned to rain. Sheryl got away this morning, her flight went out at 7:30 so I guess she is now in Florida. Hope it is nice and warm for them. Sheryl is still fighting with her cold and is hoping some sunshine and warm temperatures will help her get rid of it. Ellery is off curling, Carl is down stairs, Gramp is cooking lunch and I am cleaning & vacuuming. Not very exciting at all! Carl and I are off to town after lunch, we are going to the wholesalers and the Dollar Store.
ReplyDeleteWell Jan, must go and get the rest of my work done, you guys have a good day. Hope you folks are not coming down with colds.
Take Care