When I said I wanted to do something worth blogging about this weekend, the "something" did not include holding Ryan's forehead while he puked early this morning. But, that's exactly what I was doing. Tim and Nicholas have gone to Metro and who knows where else to get some supplies. Ryan and I are snuggling in the couch watching Phineus and Ferb. I have to hand it to the kid though, not only did he give me plenty of notice that he was going to be sick, he did his damnest to keep it down. Apparently he hates vomitting as much as I do. He had two small episodes and one visit to the toilet then wanted to eat pancakes for breakfast. We let him have some apple juice and when he kept that down we gave him a couple bites of pancake, thinking that he would start to feel sick again and refuse anymore. Not so. He continued to come back for more time and time again. He was alright for a long time until he was up and moving for a bit. Then it was back to the toilet with his head in a bowl, but again he was able to keep it down. I don't know what it is he's got but I hope Nick doesn't come down with it while he's out with Tim.
Yesterday we didn't go anywhere so I was able to get the boys' rooms cleaned up and organized. Now it's just the office and kitchen and we will be clean and tidy again, for a little while anyway.
I'm hoping that tomorrow everyone will be back to normal so we can go somewhere. Nick would rather stay home and play. We have reached the final castle on the Super Mario Brothers game and are trying to beat Bowser. We didn't play for the last two days but tried this morning for a little bit. Later on this afternoon we are going to try and get all four of us to play the London Olympics. It's funny, but Tim has little to no interest in playing the Wii but I find it fun. One of these days i will get the Wii Fit and Zumba going.
So, maybe we will get out tomorrow and have a little more to write about. Have a great weekend everyone!
Poor Ryan, must have picked up a bug some where!
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear you are enjoying the WII, at least it is something to do that gets you moving somewhat. Kenzie loves the lego series, don't know what it is called, and the fishing. Hayden likes the hockey, fishing and racing.
I am just getting ready to go down stairs, I finally got my cleaning done and the laundry is caught up or at least it was yesterday. Carl and I are going to the church this afternoon for The Choirs for Comfort concert. There is 3 or 4 concerts over the year and Tracy, Stevie and boys gave us tickets to all of them for Christmas. I thought that was a pretty neat idea.
Hope you guys have a good Sunday, hopefully no one else will get sick. Take Care.
Sorry to hear that Ryan was sick. I don't think Stefan's 'bug' traveled that far but I guess they have them in China too. That's one thing both of my boys could do very easily is throwing up. They would just let it roll sometimes projectile! I think it is great you like the Wii cause the boys would enjoy you playing it with them. Not much new to talk about here. I rested on Sunday afternoon. I was in church in the morning. Emma played bells in church and then I visited with Mom for lunch. I know I am going to have a busy week as I have hockey and basketball photos to take. But this is good cause it gives me my extra cash! Well must read the next blog.
ReplyDelete