I guess I do now! Apparently moving to the other side of the world necessitates starting a blog. I was going to call it "Adventures in China" but in three or four years who knows where our little family will call home. For now, "Never Needed A Blog Before" will chronicle our experiences in Shenyang. I am not naturally a writer so there is a good chance you will see more pictures than funny stories or anecdotes, but I will do my best.
Love the pics Jan! You guys look stunning for your Formal Night! So much fun to dress up. Looks like you are having a terrific time. Keep posting lots of pics :) Miss you all!!!
Hi Jan again. More wonderful photos! You make a beautiful couple in your formal attire! Your dress is amazing and Tim's suit is perfect. And as usual the boys look very cute. Great photos!
Hope you have a terrific time on the rest of your cruise!
The boy's did a great job taking pictures. You guys look wonderful in your formal attire. Love your dress (it was my favorite) and Tim looks great in his suit.
I made crab apple jelly yesterday and sent 12 bottles home with your mom. If it is all gone by the time you get home, I have some here. I have three more batches to make.
Enjoy your time with Garfield and Barb, take care.
The dress looks great on you! I just wish I could make the photo bigger so I could see the detailing a bit more!
Your trip seems like it's been a great time, making me wish for warm waters and sea breezes! My sister-in-law and I are now planning a girls spring trip to Key West and I cannot wait. Hopefully then we'll be in SC, so the kids can stay with Matt.
Love the pics Jan! You guys look stunning for your Formal Night! So much fun to dress up. Looks like you are having a terrific time. Keep posting lots of pics :) Miss you all!!!
ReplyDeleteHi Jan again. More wonderful photos! You make a beautiful couple in your formal attire! Your dress is amazing and Tim's suit is perfect. And as usual the boys look very cute. Great photos!
ReplyDeleteHope you have a terrific time on the rest of your cruise!
See you soon!
The boy's did a great job taking pictures. You guys look wonderful in your formal attire. Love your dress (it was my favorite) and Tim looks great in his suit.
ReplyDeleteI made crab apple jelly yesterday and sent 12 bottles home with your mom. If it is all gone by the time you get home, I have some here. I have three more batches to make.
Enjoy your time with Garfield and Barb, take care.
The dress looks great on you! I just wish I could make the photo bigger so I could see the detailing a bit more!
ReplyDeleteYour trip seems like it's been a great time, making me wish for warm waters and sea breezes! My sister-in-law and I are now planning a girls spring trip to Key West and I cannot wait. Hopefully then we'll be in SC, so the kids can stay with Matt.