Monday, May 7, 2012

Quick Update

Tim and I have been enjoying Shanghai and although I haven't been able to post a blog with pictures, I have been writing down details of our adventures so I can fill you in later. Tomorrow we head back to Shenyang but it will still be a few more days before I get to post. The following morning Mom and I will take the boys and go to Beijing for a quick tour. We will be back on Saturday then Mom leaves for home on Monday, so I suppose I'm looking at a week before I get back into it. You're just gonna have to wait!

2 comments:

  1. We will hang tight! I know you will have lots to fill us in on. You are going to be very busy in the next few days. Tell your Mom I hope she has a great trip home. I was up and visited with Andy, Dale and your Dad yesterday. It was a beautiful day and we had a really nice visit. Andy told me about Hemp Oil and your Dad showed me his hands and how it has healed them up so Ellery and I went to Masstown Market and picked up the pills and cream. I am hoping it might work on Stefan's ingrown toenails. We are all taking the oil pills now. Darlene and I went swimming this morning. It is rainy and chilly here today. Hopefully it warms up this afternoon. I have lots of laundry to do and would like to get it done. Have fun and bye for now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The wait will certainly be worthwhile Jan. Have a great time in Beijing. Hope your mom has a good trip home.
    Hugs and kisses to the little boys, take care.

    ReplyDelete