Today we didn't go anywhere. We slept until about 8:30 this morning and when Ryan got up he was thirsty so he drank quite a bit. He still isn't eating a whole lot, a bit of cheese and two small cookies, but it's a start. He was much more chipper today, until he crashed on the couch.
While he rested Nicholas did very important worksheets (courtesy of his preschool teacher back home, Mrs. Pryor) at his desk then he and I sat in his window and colored and had a picnic.
I have been watching the progress of some gardeners outside our bedroom windows. This morning I counted sixteen people in the yard and only two of them were not dressed for yard work. They started about a week ago and are either very thorough or stretching the job out. It will look fantastic when it's done, but it didn't look that bad to begin with.
When Ryan woke up from his nap he joined us in the window and had a couple cookies. Afterwards he did his new Thomas puzzle all by himself!
I think that's about it for today. Oh, I did see a cat this morning, first one since I've been here. It was just roaming around the complex, not looking threatened or worried at all!
6:30 pm update: At supper, Ryan ate some salmon (the really expensive stuff Tim bought) and some fries. Things are looking up!
Hi Jan, I see Ryan is on the mend. So great to hear. I wish I had those gardeners at my house. There is alot of yard work to be done and so little time!! Also the weather has been very crappy here and I like sunshine. Great to hear from you and keep up the great work.
ReplyDeleteYAY!
ReplyDeleteHappy Easter, Jan & Co!!!
ReplyDeleteYea!!!! Ryan is on the mend. Nick, you look so grown up doing your "homework" at your desk. Can hardly wait to see pictures of all the flowers and fountains.
ReplyDeleteHave a Happy Easter and a great week-end.
Looks like a blue boy room for Nick!!
ReplyDelete