I guess I do now! Apparently moving to the other side of the world necessitates starting a blog. I was going to call it "Adventures in China" but in three or four years who knows where our little family will call home. For now, "Never Needed A Blog Before" will chronicle our experiences in Shenyang. I am not naturally a writer so there is a good chance you will see more pictures than funny stories or anecdotes, but I will do my best.
Jan, I imagine you are too tired!!! Those too little boys were wound up when I was talking to you last night or Friday am for you. If they go like that all day you must be worn out. Carl, Gramp and Hayden and I went to the Wildlife park this morning, it was just starting to get really hot when we left the park, we stopped at KFC for lunch. I was surprised at how good the chicken was, I haven't had KFC in probably 4 or 5 years. Anyway, Gramp enjoyed it. I am just getting ready to go for a swim, so I will catch you next blog. Have a great weekend!
Jan you said it all in 2 words and understand completely. Mom and I went to Windsor to visit Aunt Helen, Elaine and Heidi and Sydney were still there so we had a great visit. Then Elaine's other daughter Keri and her three children and dog, Charlie came to visit. We had pizza for supper and left about 8:30 had a great drive home. It was a really nice day. I have been working really hard on the mini home and I enjoyed my break but will be glad to get back at it to get it done. Get the rest you need. Bye for now!
Jan, I imagine you are too tired!!! Those too little boys were wound up when I was talking to you last night or Friday am for you. If they go like that all day you must be worn out.
ReplyDeleteCarl, Gramp and Hayden and I went to the Wildlife park this morning, it was just starting to get really hot when we left the park, we stopped at KFC for lunch. I was surprised at how good the chicken was, I haven't had KFC in probably 4 or 5 years. Anyway, Gramp enjoyed it.
I am just getting ready to go for a swim, so I will catch you next blog. Have a great weekend!
Jan you said it all in 2 words and understand completely. Mom and I went to Windsor to visit Aunt Helen, Elaine and Heidi and Sydney were still there so we had a great visit. Then Elaine's other daughter Keri and her three children and dog, Charlie came to visit. We had pizza for supper and left about 8:30 had a great drive home. It was a really nice day. I have been working really hard on the mini home and I enjoyed my break but will be glad to get back at it to get it done. Get the rest you need. Bye for now!
ReplyDelete