Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Chill Out People

Despite being up early this morning I was in a pretty good mood.  It was a beautiful day and it looked very promising.  Well, it did until what appeared to be a collective effort by those around me to spoil it.  By lunch time I wanted to crawl under my covers and hide.  I won't get into great detail because it's boring and I don't want to relive it, but I have decided that I will either need to start experimenting with ganja on the drive to Nick's school to get him to relax or learn how to prepare 'red wine french toast' for Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays.  Do you think anyone at the kindergarten would notice?  Perhaps I'll just double the dose of my happy pills so I don't feel the influence of those around me, adults included.

Luckily the day ended better than it started.  Nicholas had a pretty okay afternoon at school and I had a fantastic massage when we got home.  For one hour nothing seems overly important or troubling.  It's wonderful but not long enough.

Tomorrow is a non-school day so hopefully it will be a relaxing one and maybe everyone will chill out a little bit.  I sure hope so.  If not I might have to take drastic measures, although aside from drugging or clubbing people, I have no idea what those might be.  Any suggestions?


1 comment:

  1. Sounds like things are getting a little hairy for you Jan. Hopefully you get it worked out. Glad your massage helped you relax. Maybe you should suggest others get a massage to help them relax. Try to have a good day!

    ReplyDelete